Related

Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 2, 2012

Midu - The beautiful school "super"

Midu - The beautiful school "super"(AP) - The first point we "respect" is the force Midu learning process "crisis" when parked valedictorian and salutatorian of the two schools in 2007 and then as a series of achievements also "evil" not least as to MC, modeling, styling, advertising, or draw ...



Midu real name is Dang Thi My Dung, born in 1989. The architecture is SV University City
 
The achievements so, the pressure of the "known terrorist" certainly a lot?
 
Of course when you do multiple jobs at once so they will eventually be shed on each specific job whether you are doing well or not? With academic achievement as they're learning in school how ... and even the whole story people will shed a little girl as much as they love to live and how, can get along or not she is an arrogant ...
 
And when the "epic" I was most exposed, people will always curious with what I did not know about. This was not always face the rumors and unfounded, as recently as an online newspaper interview that the interviewer accidentally misstatements have their way, then add the speculation and so on which ones you have in view is not sympathetic to her not even once the exposure.
 
What do you do to "fight" with the pressure and prove yourself?
 
If you have to think of ways to "fight" with pressure, it is itself also create additional pressure on myself anymore then. I never put it all seriously. I just always try and constantly learn in each area to participate not to prove my talent that is just trying to improve myself more, I was too young, I still have to learn a lot.
 
I always try in school because of his achievements do not think we carry a lifetime that is important to force yourself. The only thing I want people to understand more about yourself is one thing did not have any achievements prove it, it was thought, mind and lifestyle, expect people in contact with her will feel get those things and things not through "grand" appearance.
 
I rarely scrambling to justify before the rumors that usually chooses to silence those who wisely said they will observe and understand his ways, and those who judge people only know the public opinion is not worth it their interest.
 




 You had a boyfriend yet and if he had, he ought also to "terrorist" no less?
 
Frankly, the current work and study funds accounted for almost all of his time, with his back too young for a mature and emotionally stable. Model boyfriend? Actually, no need to "crisis" in anything at all. When you have chosen and love, I'll love all the simple things of him, you pick someone to give love rather than a single item or to flaunt beautiful sentiment.
 
If there are 3 words to describe you, what would you say?
 
Sweety, Lovely and Romantic (Sweet, cute and romantic) ...
 
 
 
Valedictorian of the cultural arts colleges, why did you choose architecture? While many people dream of following the path that is not art? You are not interested in affordable art?
 
In every human life, people will feel very much excited, but I believe it's called, only one passion. I have an interest in art there, but I have identified his passion and attended architecture school to agree that the biggest passion. I take pride in their school with the teachers are devoted to students and those of you personality, cute.
 
I know a lot of your dreams go the way of art ... but believe that you will also have many dreams to follow the path you are traveling. Moreover, art has many different directions, themselves learning about art again either, except that not only performing arts.
 
Art work is a strange attraction, do you think there comes a time when you can not stand the pressure of it and "fall" into art. When that knowledge of the Architecture school would not fit well with art?
 
I believe there will always be employed myself whether indeed there is a magic art of its own but not everyone can resist ... From time to time also has a lot to chance I could to push deeper into his artistic path but also refused, not knowing "that time" would be but for now, at the it was not his temptation be. I do not think so nor his interest in school knowledge architecture is appropriate for art or not but I believe that no knowledge is both abundant in life, as well as the walk in arts sector also helped me a lot more knowledge and experience in their learning at school.
 
 


Once said that he was a "workaholic", and you have proven by "hugging" a pile of work by opening a clothing store. Learning, commercials, modeling, MC, and store ... Not a day has 48 hours of you or you have 3 first six hands instead?
 
I was a child her "workaholic", but then one day as his people, only 24 hours to sort out all the work during the day and there are minutes of rest for himself. Arrange their work hours according to the particular advantages, such as school work is priority number one, then free time in the day you will receive additional photographs for newspapers, advertising or Mc shoot and always have advantage can look at the shop to see the business of the day.
 
Although very busy with work but I always try to eat meals with the family for a day's work pass rush despite how I still want to keep cozy moments of love with his family on dinh.Cuoi time for homework and bookkeeping business and do not forget to reward yourself a track bed before we die. Ah! One more thing that I or the habit of staying up late blogging, which have become habits and their preferences and then, sometimes tired but did not give up.
 
 
 

A job for longer than nine nine occupations. People often say that. Do you think that at some point you will have to choose a direction for the main. And what would it be?
 
I've thought about it long ago, and I have determined fashion design would be the way they pursue with all the energy and passion. If you look you will see most of the work they do is "hug" in the present are very helpful for the main work that I have outlined and pursued in the future. Or stylish modeling helped me more knowledge about fashion and catch the latest fashion trends, make mc help me communicate and have better relationships, even opening a fashion shop is the first stepping stone to building your own brand
 
What is the secret of your success?
 
I think I have not always successful and does not stop trying. With her all the luck just the first step

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét